Let us optimize your website’s loading time for higher search engine ranking and a greater website visitor experience. Utilizing the latest Page Speed Optimization tools, we analyze and optimize your website to the highest web performance standards.
- Page caching
- Database caching
- Compression techniques
- Content Deliver Network (CDN) usage
Improved web page speed = higher search engine rankings
The website is the step into the future of the internet. Every site looking to establish their presence on the internet needs to focus on aspects like website design, coding and structure as well as web page loading speed. Designers have begun to place a great deal of importance on these factors. The web speed optimization, has taken over a critical role in the search engine optimization process.
Web Page loading speed optimization is a very important part of the web designing process. The loading speed and efficiency of a website plays a role in retaining their attention and creating a better impression on users. The importance of the page loading speed has been emphasized by Google in recent times. The release of add-ons for browsers has made it essential for SEOs to improve the page loading speeds of their website for a better position on the search lists. Search algorithms are focusing on the page loading speed as major criteria for search ranking.
The speed of the website is directly related to its perception amongst users. But the secret of improving a website’s page loading speed is not easily accessible. We can help your website discover this secret and deliver content and information through faster means to the end user. We promise you that no changes will be made to the site’s look, content or placement during the page speed optimization process! This ensures that your users will find the same familiar and brand value at improved online speeds.
Key Elements of Page Speed Optimization Strategy :
- We infuse your website with better and efficient content delivery systems across geographical and network differences. This enables a faster and smooth viewing of the website by the user.
- We utilize the Expires or Cache-Control header for static and dynamic integrals of the site. This facilitates faster reading of the richer webpages by the browsers.
- We cut down the HTTP requests to your website, reducing the time taken in the downloading process by the server. This is done through combining files, image maps and CSS sprites and inline images to speed up the downloading.
- Our services ensure that your style sheets are compressed using a Gzip technique. This cuts down the overall load of the webpage and reduces its bandwidth.
- We also configure your Etags for the webpage, work on DNS lookups, and provide complete customization of the page to make it more efficient.
- Our focus remains on the use of clean codes. We work to remove unnecessary characters, duplicate or unused scripts on the site to reduce pagesize and improve loading times.