Don’t have the time to wait for the effects of SEO to kick-in? Establish a budget for Search Engine Marketing! Zen Design Firm takes the guesswork out of your PPC campaign. An effective pay per click campaign:
- Can result in an increase in online sales in a matter of weeks, sometimes hours.
- Can save you money and help your business grow.
- Can increase your return on investment (ROI)
- Requires the strategy, ingenuity and perseverance of Zen Design Firm.
Search Engine Marketing for Instant Web Traffic
Establishing high search engine rankings is the most effective way to get consistent long-term traffic for your website. Google, Yahoo!, and Bing currently account for 99% of all search engine traffic.
Most searchers only click on the first page of results, with only a very small minority going beyond page three. The challenge is that many website owners want to get ranked highly almost immediately. Pay Per Click (PPC) / search engine marketing is the best solution for this problem.
PPC campaigns are the most effective form of marketing for your site. PPC allows website owners to rank highly for their targeted keywords and geographic locations, and then get listed highly in the rankings for those terms and locations.
One aspect of this approach that is somewhat challenging is the cost. In exchange for a high placement, advertisers must pay every time a searcher clicks on their advertisement. To ease your mind, remember these costs only apply to new visitors to your site, are charged only once each day, and only when a visitor arrives at your site via the keywords you bid upon for your PPC campaign.
Search Engine Marketing: How PPC Works
Advantages of Search Engine Marketing
You select particular keyword phrases and then bid an amount you’re willing to pay for each click. Depending on the keyword selected, your bid amount can range from a few cents to several dollars per click.
The advantages of running a PPC campaign with Zen Design Firm are far superior to the disadvantages. Some of the advantages include:
- Immediate placement on the first page of the search engine rankings
- You set your own budget, and you can keep it to a maximum
- A low cost with a high ROI
- Relevant visitors are delivered to your site
- Only web surfers in your geographic location can see your ads
- Protection from overcharging and fraudulent clicks
- Unlimited high rankings for a number of keywords
- No minimum spending is required
- You can cancel your PPC campaign at any time
We are leaders in Pay per Click campaigns
There are many different organizations offering PPC services, but the three major ones are Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing, and Microsoft’s MSN.com. Each of these entities has thousands of affiliates who deliver your ads to a variety of locations around the internet.
Google, Yahoo!, and Bing make up 99% of all PPC advertising on the internet. By using both PPC and organic SEO, you maximize your site’s chances for being found by your targeted audience.
Zen Design Firm knows all the ins and outs of a successful PPC campaign. We can help you select the keywords that will have the best click-through rates, maximizing the value of your PPC campaign.