You’ve already heard how important blogging is, but have you ever tried to create a website using WordPress?
WordPress web development is not easy for the novice because you have to:
- Edit one of 25 template pages to get your design the way you want
- Integrate the various WordPress plugins, which can conflict with one another and break your website
- Fine-tune the look of many pages to optimize their load speed, a powerful SEO factor
Why Use WordPress?
WordPress is the world’s leading content management system, which means it allows you to create blog articles while also maintaining the appearance of a website.
Zen Design Firm recommends you use it because it’s:
- Free. There’s no cost for WordPress. However, you may have to pay a small fee if you want to begin with a custom template made by one of many users.
- Popular. It’s easy to find solutions to problems your or our design team might encounter because of WordPress’s popularity.
- Easy-to-use. If you know how to use Windows, you can learn how to use WordPress. It’s simple for novice users, but also is complex enough to satisfy technical users.
There are other options available, like Joomla and Drupal, but they are not nearly as easy to use for novice users, and administering them also isn’t quite as easy.
The main benefit of WordPress Web Development is that it allows you to easily produce high quality content. When web users visit your website, they judge how credible your company is by evaluating your content. The more in-depth it goes and the better the solution it provides to their problem, the more likely they are to become paying customers at some point in the future.
In addition, Google prefers websites that offer regularly written and in-depth content, so you’ll experience a boost in the search rankings too.
If you would like more paying customers from your website, better search rankings, and service from a company with more than 9 years of experience designing for WordPress, please don’t hesitate to fill out a quote request or call one of our WordPress Experts at: